Friday, March 4, 2011

Balloons, Babies, Big

I brought my fancy camera to Disneyland this time to get some good shots, but since it was pouring rain for the most part, the camera didn't come out much. But here are a few shots I got nonetheless.


I love all the balloons around. I would never buy them, but I especially enjoy watching frazzled mothers push their crying babies through the street as the balloon keeps floating back and nailing them in the face. And they add a special festive quality to the streets of Disneyland as well.


Palm trees at sunset. Beautiful.


Main Street at Disneyland. With throngs of people. I'm not a huge fan of crowds, but I will make an exception if I'm at Disneyland. :)






Big Thunder Mountain: favorite rollercoaster (along with space mountain of course). And at night it looks cool. And at night during fireworks while you're riding it, it is indeed the BEST (but i may have mentioned that before so now I'm just repeating myself)


I enjoyed the night photography with the train flying by as a streak of light. I think Disneyland is the best at night. Especially in the summer when it's warmer at night. But the lighting everywhere is absolutely perfect!


Next up: California Adventure!

No comments: