Sunday, March 6, 2011

Paradise, Pier, Pouring

I love California Adventure Land! And especially since they have some great new additions coming up, including a 'Cars' land and the little mermaid ride!!


The rollercoaster is awesome and I pretty much just giggled the entire time while Brooke screamed.


And most of the rides in a bug's land bored us solely by watching them.. so we only went on one, which was the heimlich chew chew train from a bug's life.


Saw Aladdin the musical! They do an awesome job of it and the special effects are fantastic as well!


And Pixar pals are always my favorites!


Makes me want to go home and watch all these movies again!


And Toy Story 3D ride is one of my faves! Although my arm is usually quite sore afterwards!


here's Heimlich, but I enjoy the ride every time even though it's the smallest little kid ride ever. Once again, the only adults in the line are ones with children. Except for us. hehe





But at least the ambience and decor in A Bug's Land is cool. And it is a good shortcut to get to the tower of terror, so we walked through it a lot.


And a trip to Disney is never complete without going on the carousel, right?





I love this picture.. because I'm soaked and it's pouring rain..




All in all a fantastic time in both parks! I don't remember walking that much in a long time! Hope you enjoyed coming to Disneyland with me through my blog! Probably won't go for a while but definitely have my fix to last me a LONG time!!

No comments: