Friday, March 25, 2011

Honjin, Hockey, Home

My first week back home has been a crazy mix of things but mostly I am enjoying being home for more than two days at once. Being sick has added a different dimension, but I have enjoyed reconnecting with those I love dearly and being able to have quality time with friends.


The first night back, Kristen and I headed to Vancouver to my favorite sushi place in Van and then to the Canucks game. If you love sushi, go to Honjin sushi on Pacific and Davie and order their tuna tataki. It is divine. And melts in your mouth.


After a delightful dinner, we headed to the game and enjoyed watching the Canucks win. And getting on the big screen of course too!


And of course, mixed into the socializing, we had to watch some home improvement and do some homework together. Well, Kristen doing homework and me avoiding the papers I have to mark by organizing and cleaning.

So that is a little bit of what I have been up to. Enjoying the sun as well!

1 comment:

Anneliese said...

Glad you could enjoy a Canucks game at home! I assume it's just a quick trip? Take care.