Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Peeing, Pants, Puddle

Yes it's official. I have the bladder control of a five year old. Maybe more like a two year old. Today I had an absolutely fantastic day with friends in Seattle, for our traditional, 'Eat Seattle' and it was so much fun, with so much laughter and good conversations and so forth.

But perhaps there was a bit too much laughter and not enough peeing that happened? The photo below would be proof of that. And oh I wish that my friend had leather seats instead of upholstery...


Most people would be mortified at such a photo, or even such a story of having peed their pants in someone's vehicle at the age of 26. But let me tell you, I find it HILARIOUS. And I hope you do too. Because all I can do is keep laughing at it. So hopefully it brought you some joy as well. More photos from eat seattle coming soon!!

1 comment:

kelly ens said...

oh my word, that is HILARIOUS!!!!!