Saturday, January 1, 2011

Trees, Teddies, Tons

Christmas Tree Photo Shoot = brilliant idea.

My mom phoned me up and told me she was starting to take down her trees and I should come take some pictures. Unfortunately a few were already taken down, but I made good use of the ones that were still up!


At Christmastime, my mother's house becomes a winter wonderful and a five-star restaurant all at once. The whole house is decked out with decorations, including nine fully decorated trees, all with different themes. And then she hosts about 20 different gourmet dinner parties. She's pretty amazing.


Anyway, this year I didn't take pictures of my own decorations, but I took some of hers and had a pretty fun time with it, so I thought I would share some of my favourites here.


Included are the red tree, the old world tree, the crazy/mardi gras tree, the classic tree and the owl tree. All absolutely stunning and completely different. Enjoy!


















































There you have it! Hope you all enjoyed the holidays and enjoy getting into a 2011 routine-I know I'm excited for it!

4 comments:

Anneliese said...

We were the beneficiaries of one of her dinner parties. She is amazing!
Happy New Year to you!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. They're so pretty!! I totally love the ones of the little white owls. :) You're a great photographer! <3

Elsie said...

Such a variety of trees, all beautiful and unique. That owl tree is stunning.

kelly ens said...

amazing decor!