Friday, November 12, 2010

Friends, Fun, Frequent

I love having friends. It is absolutely wonderful. And I am blessed so much by each one of them in a totally different way. I don't get to see all my friends all the time, because they are all in different social groups and it is hard to co-ordinate, but I'm always thankful for the time I get to spend with each person!


So the other night, we had nacho moutian night again. I know I've mentioned it before, but nonetheless it's fun to document and remember and be thankful for fun times spent together!


These were perfectly distrubuted ones.. i think we're getting better at making them every time.


Sadly our friend Laura couldn't make it since she's on the island. But we took a picture with her and the nachos just so it would feel like she was there. :) We missed you laura but excited for the next one!


Stay tuned for adventures with my friend Anne and my new friend Andrea, as well as a recipe and play by play for making homemade egg nog!

No comments: