Friday, November 19, 2010

Book, Belated, Bravo!

It's finished! After a month and a half of being neglected and lonely on my to-do list, it is finished!

After doing a dumpload of cleaning yesterday, I decided to just sit down and finally make my photo book for my trip to Australia and New Zealand. A few hours later, it was all done! I love Blurb! If you want to check out the online preview, click here. Let me know what you think! I can't wait to get it in the mail!


And now on to making all the other millions of books I need to make! And trying out some new recipes in the next few days as well! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Carrie Cooper said...

Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com

Hi! Thank you so much for following my blog--now Ive found yours. Have a great weekend.
Carrie

Chrys said...

wow just checked out the book and I LOVE it so far! I can't wait to see the real thing!