Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Calgary, Canucks, Crazy

A late minute unplanned trip to Alberta would be the explanation for my recent blogging absence. But this also means there is much to blog about. Of which I will not do right now, because I need to go back to go back to Alberta tomorrow...

This past weekend was filled with dinner theatre, an Oilers game, making new friends, freezing to death, watching my first grey cup ever, football in the snow, movies, sushi, soap shopping, roadtrips, flights, and much much more. Stay tuned.

I got tickets for the Canucks game tomorrow.. In Calgary. So I will wake up tomorrow morning, put on my jersey, fly to Calgary and go cheer heartily for our Canucks as they play Calgary. I am in row 6, so if you are watching, perhaps you will see me on tv amongst a c of red whenever Vancouver scores. And it is my sincere hope that they score many times, else I might not live it down.

Go Canucks Go!

No comments: