Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Anne, Andrea, Adventures

I like random. And I like people who are likewise random.

Anne is my random friend. We met when she stayed at my house with a friend of mine. Then I slept on her couch when I was driving through Edmonton. Then we roadtripped to the East Coast. Then we had coffee in BC on Thanksgiving weekend. And last week, her and her friend Andrea came to stay for some fun, random and crazy adventures. I feel like we've been friends for years and always enjoy our time together.


Christmas came early!! I love gift giving. And sometimes I have such a hard time waiting until Christmas or birthdays to give people their gifts, because I get so excited about how much they will love it (hopefully). Anyway, I was glad to be able to legitimately give a gift early. :)


On one of our trips to the grocery store, we talked about how we were sad that the icing with rainbow bits wasn't sold anymore. So we had a moment of silence. And then we figured we should take a sad picture with the icing. So we did. Random. Love it.


Sushi! With perhaps the worst service ever and the most unwelcoming atmosphere ever. I love their sushi, but I think that was my last visit!


At least we still had fun!


And it looked pretty.


And tasted good.


And at Strabucks we discovered some really nice signs to take pictures with!


Lovely.




One day we headed to Granville Island for some more random fun.


And lovely hats.


I love monkeys.


Beautiful herd.


And then we found some nice hammocks to lie in.




And I found a door made just for me!


And a mirror that does wonders for the image. :)


And we went for the best sushi in Vancouver.


And the best gelato too. 218 flavours.. like garlic, curry, balsamic vinegar.. mmmm


This lady was having a bad day. So we listened while she kept giving us different samples.

Then we came home and had a highschool musical marathon. I had a great photo but just pushed the backspace by accident and deleted it. So you can picture us holding all the dvd's with excited looks on our faces. Because we're cool like that.

And so concludes crazy adventures with Alberta, Ontario and BC all mixed together!

I'm already excited for the next visit!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

This is the 2nd time I've seen the picture of you holding the chopsticks and to me, they look like pregnancy tests:) Just figured I'd throw that out there on this random post.

Elsie said...

It's fun to read about your random adventures : )