Friday, November 20, 2009

Haha, Happy, hopeful

So I just looked at my last post where I talked about the fact that I would blog more in my free time. And then I went and blocked my blog. hahaha.. Sorry about that. Well, not really, because it was intentional. I'm just trying to decide whether I like the idea of blogging or not. WEll, I like it well enough, but then I don't like that people can know all about me without ever having to talk to me and such. It's an interesting society we live in with facebook, twitter and all that other technology that we dont' even need to interact with people anymore yet we can know all about them. That doesn't always sit well with me. However, I like to blog and I like people to read what I blog and so forth, so I guess the pull will be to keep doing it. :) Just be sure to say hello every once in a while.

And for now, I'm off to the pool to swim some laps but hope this finds you well on this fabulously rainy Friday! Enjoy your day! And I will probably blog very soon again so stay posted! :)

2 comments:

Stéphanie said...

Vanessa!
I totally get it... and agree with your point. I just find it handy to be "super connected" though I'm not seeing why Twitter is such a huge thing. Not 100% sold yet and the account might be coming down shortly. I'm glad your blog is back! I enjoy blogs because they're more than a 140 character on what food that person ate or which TV show they're watching.. more time-worthy!

Anneliese said...

Hi Vanessa - I know what you mean ... sometimes I'm not sure if I should tell my friends something I've posted, because I don't know if they already read it on my blog (becaues they don't comment)and I don't want to ask. So I tell them and I feel like they already know but maybe don't want to tell me ... and so forth...but maybe that's just my generation.