Monday, November 30, 2009

Painting, Purple, Perfect

My friend Lindie flew out this week from Calgary to come and see my show. While she was here, we painted! (somehow I feel like I have already mentioned this though...) Anyway, here are some before pictures. I hated the shade of yellow that was in the rooms and now they are purple and green!! YAY! A little bit bold, but I LOVE them! So excited to put all the furniture and stuff back in the room.

And my disclaimer here is that my hair doesn't look like that normally.. haha I did it for the show! :)
Today I'm getting new flooring in my bedroom and on the stairs and tomorrow I'm getting new laminate in the two rooms I just painted-can't wait! (well i have to wait because they still haven't arrived-haha).. Anyway, once the floorings in and the furniture is back in, I will post pictures of the final product!! Pretty excited! :)

1 comment:

Lisa Lu said...

haha! That looks like the same colour yellow as is in Samantha's room! lol But that's in a nursery and I don't think I would like it in any other room, either. Well, MAYBE kitchen. But not another bedroom or living room or anything! Can't wait to see the final photos!