Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"Weekend", Whistler, Wacky

Quite a few weeks ago, actually the week after I quit my job, two friends that I met at work, Lori and Karen were going to Whistler for a night, so seeing that I had the days off suddenly, I decided to join them. It was a quick trip but was fun to get away and just chill! We almost saw some bears too! We chased them but no luck.


Trying on my favorite KnitWit hats!


The fall colors were absolutely stunning! (and so were we...)


The good ol' hat shop. I've decided that I have the potential of being a hat person. I should look into that! :)


Lori and Karen posing with the cow.. not quite sure what they're doing!



We stopped at Shannon Falls on the way back. I love waterfalls so whenever I have the chance to go back to some of my favorite ones, I take it! :)




And so ends our two day stint in Whistler. I know these pictures are all back dated but I figure I have catch up to do on blogging, so I figure I will post the pictures now. Sorry if my sudden posting madness is too much!

3 comments:

Lisa Lu said...

You could never post too much! Love the colours and photos! Glad you're continuing to have many fun and spontaneous adventures!

Yvonne said...

I agree - no such thing as posting overload:)
Yay for a trip to Whistler! I've been wanting to go back for a while now. Maybe we'll take the kids up there one of these days.
You're definitely a hat person - I say go for it:)

Elsie said...

Whistler is such a great place to visit in the summer. It seems like everyone has a picture of themselves with that cow! The black hat looks great on you! Not sure about those animal hats though ; )