Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blind, Bullock, Beefy

Last night I went to see the movie "Blind Side". It's based on a true story. I hadn't heard of it actually, but a friend wanted to see it, so we went. What a great movie! It had a fantastic mix of funny and sentimental and was just really inspiring. Especially as to how you treat other people and so forth. I highly recommend it!


It's a movie about a boy from the projects who gets taken in by a wealthy, Christian family and they help him reach his full potential. It's a sports movie too, but I liked it that you don't have super long stretches of sports that you watch, because sometimes that can get long in a movie. So, here's my recommendation if you are looking for a great movie to go see!! :)

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

I really want to see this movie. Thanks for the recommendation!

Heather said...

me too! heartwarmer for sure.