Saturday, May 10, 2008

Water, worms, Weather

Greetings from Lake Atlitlan! Since I haven´t had any pictures yet, i figured i would send you a picture of where i am right now. It´s amazing, the whole lake is surrounded by volcanoes and is absolutely spectacular. We took a boat ride to the other side this morning and the town was kind of dirty and smelly with poo all over the streets.. haha.. interesting to see but i was glad to leave at the same time.

I´ve been pretty sick for the past few days and haven´t eaten in 24 hours.. woot woot.. so i hope that goes away soon. I like to joke that i must have worms.. but I´m sure i don´t. but at least that way i can label it as something!

The weather here has been cooler which is a fantastic change from the sweltering heat! The other day we went caving which was super cool. There were a bunch of rivers in the cave and tons of cool formations. Was really neat to see.

Tomorrow we´re off to Antigua for the final leg of our trip. We will actually be in one place for a whole week. YAY!! So nice not to have to pack and unpack all my stuff over and over again! Then I will fly to Peru with my mom for the next portion of my summer adventures!! woot woot!

Hope you are all doing well and hopefully i will update sometime later this week!

3 comments:

Chrys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrys said...

wow, love the picture! I really hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy the rest of your trip. Have fun in Antigua!

Theresa said...

Oooh! Antigua is awesome!!! Hope you are feeling better!