Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Moving, Montreal, Mayhem

BIG NEWS: I'm moving!!!

Not just down the street, but to Quebec!

I have a million things to share, but wanted to share this bit of news, because the reality of it is now truly a reality and I am so excited for what this next leg of the journey will bring.

It's been a really long time coming and there's lots of lessons I've been learning along the way, including a huge one of letting go.

For now, I am cherishing every minute at home, moments with family, meaningful conversations, every cup of tea with a friend, monthly get-togethers, and so forth, because I know that life will be changing drastically in a short little while...

So I am treasuring all these things in my heart and keenly anticipating the next step! The move will be happening in the summer and until then there are many more adventures to embark on and enjoy with friends and family and I can't wait to take it all in!

Maybe I'll have to start posting in French soon. ;) More details to come!

2 comments:

Elsie said...

Wow!!!! That really is a drastic change. Well, in some ways it's not so drastic......it's just a bigger adventure in your adventurous life. How exciting for you!

Anneliese said...

That's a long way to move! Why it's practically another country! Wishing you success ... may God lead you and bless you.