Thursday, February 3, 2011

Disneyland, Disneyworld, days

While on my cross Canada trip, I received a text from my brother asking if I wanted to join him and his girlfriend in Florida at Disneyworld for a few days at the end of their holidays.

Random and last minute, but I figured, why not?

So off I went to Florida.

I realized that although my brother and I see each other frequently, we've never actually done anything together. So it was super fun to actually just enjoy exploring the four Disney theme parks and to just hang out and laugh and have a good time together.

It was a fantastic four days! I am truly blessed with a wonderful family!

And now I have no idea where my camera cord is, so photos will have to wait.

Today I am off to Disneyland. Okay, some may think I'm crazy (which I quite possibly am...) but two of my dearest girlfriends and I are headed down for three days together! I can't wait! One of them has never been to Disneyland, so it will be fun to see it for the "first time" through her experience! I enjoyed my four days at home, but am excited to be off again!

I feel like right about now I could write about 100 posts with everything that has been going on lately. But that will have to wait until I'm home again and until I find my camera cord so my posts can be a little more exciting. :)

1 comment:

Elsie said...

You have more traveling adventures than anyone I know. I mentioned before that you could be the next Rick Steves. Seriously. You could do a travel show and it would be so entertaining and fun!