Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Twenty-Six, Travel, Thinking

26 things for my 26th year.

Since I just had a birthday, I have been thinking of what I would like 26 to be like and what I want to do during that year.

I recently spied someone's list of 30 things they wanted to do before they were 30. I love making bucket lists and such, so I figured, why not make a list of 26 things I want to do during my 26th year.

So here goes:
1. Take a picture of the stars
2. Travel to Asia
3. Finish Writing my book
4. Get a business license
5. Expand my volunteering time
6. Lose 50 pounds
7. Learn how to play guitar
8. Take a spanish class
9. Attend an aquafit class
10. Spend a weekend in Seattle
11. Go Camping somewhere new
12. Discover a new lake (to me.. i'm sure there have not been many made in the last year...) to canoe on
13. Reconnect with an old friend
14. Memorize Colossians
15. Swim 200 lengths in a row
16. Jog 5 kms
17. Make a photo book for my 25th year
18. Take a painting class
19. Learn how to stretch canvas
20. Write my sponsor kids
21. Learn how to pickle things
22. Go spend a day reading on the beach
23. Go on a picnic
24. Learn how to stop while skating
25. Bake bread
26. Go on a roadtrip

So there you have it. I will keep you updated as I cross things off my list...

No comments: