Thursday, September 25, 2008

Could, Cord, Cut

So, I have been wanting to post every night but i have no idea where I put my camera cord so I cannot upload all my amazing and exciting photographs. Sad day. I lost my camera charger too. Well, not really lost, but it's somewhere in my house and I have NO idea where. Dang. So this post would be a lot more exciting with that cord if I could upload the photos cuz then i'd have stuff to inspire me.

Instead I took a couple of photos of myself for your viewing pleasure. Okay, well I cut and dyed my hair, so I thought I'd show and tell. :) Let me know what you think of the new do. I love it.
Presently I am stressed. I thought I was taking it easy this semester but now I realize I'm taking five classes, being a T.A. for two profs, volunteering a bunch every week, working two days a week, involved in some stuff during the week and plus I am doing my thesis so i have a dumpload of research to do. bah. but today i changed the topic of my thesis and am way more excited and into it than before. But I will talk more about that some other time perhaps. or not, because it's research and might be confidential. Hmmm..

Anyway. I'm tired and sick. So I'm off to bed. But hope you all have a lovely day.

I leave you with a quote and a countdown:

"Familiarization, in a word, makes it unnecessary to attend, to think to feel, to live fully, to experience richly." -Abraham Maslow

Hmm.. wonder where in my life I'm a bit too familiar or comfortable...

Countdown:
5 days until October (I say that in a doomsday sort of way because I keep thinking it's a month away)
8 days until I go to Las Vegas!! YAY!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute hair Vanessa! The dark color looks good on you. Lets see me pictures (when you find your cord) in the daylight.
Hope you're feeling better soon. You've got quite the load of studies, so don't overdue it, just do what you can. Jillian

Anonymous said...

oops, I meant, "more pictures." You know what I mean ( :

Elsie said...

When I saw your heading I thought you had witnessed a childbirth...... Hope you find your camera cord soon, and your haircut does look cute!

Chrys said...

Love the haircut!! I wish I were brave enough to do something like that.
I can't believe Vegas is coming up so fast! It would be wonderful to get away from the rain I think!

Anonymous said...

what is your thesis on? (if you don't mind me asking).

Yvonne said...

I too am interested in what your thesis is on - if you can say on here:)
I love the new cut - didn't get a chance to tell you yesterday. We didn't really have much time for talking:P
Yay for Vegas - can't wait until Eric and I get to go back!
Where in all that craziness did you think you were taking it easy this semester? Yikes girl - you gotta slow down ones of these days!

Owen and Bonnie said...

Hey Vanessa,

WOW, you have a lot going on in your life!! Your schedule sounds super busy. You are writing a thesis?? Are you doing your Masters right now? Hope you have a great semester and that you don't get too stressed out.

BTW, your hair looks AWESOME!!

Bonnie

Irene said...

LOOVE the hair Vanessa!
Irene