Friday, September 26, 2008

Bookshelves, Bob, Birthdays

I have bookshelves!!!!!! Matt did me the favor of putting them together while I watched him. haha. Okay i helped a little. Now that I just thought of it, I should take pictures of the books actually on them.. um.. but i wasn't that prepared.. so that will wait until a later post! But here's the bookshelves in action.

We have a psychology club at trinity and i am the president. ha. Anyway, we had a kickoff the other night and watched What About Bob. It was pretty fun.
The other night it was Kristen's birthday and we rang it in by doing homework at Denny's until midnight and beyond. it was pretty fun. She even got a brownie! So Happy birthday Kristen!!! (belated)





1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Yay for bookshelves!!! I love it when they get put up and I get to organize all my books. Lame, I know, but I love books!