Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Camp, Cayak, Crazy

More pictures from camp! And yes, I am aware that I spelled Kayak wrong in the title. It's artistic license... Here's my flip flops enjoying the lake.











We had a lot of fun playing around on the playground and doing a mini photo shoot there. Lots of good motion jumping pictures!





Okay, so next post will have pics of my new place! I just have to take them! haha.. So stay tuned and comment so I will be motivated to post them sooner. ;)

3 comments:

Chrys said...

Playgrounds are such fun places to take pictures!
I've always thought kayaking looks scary - I'm scared I'd flip over and not come back up! maybe someday I'll try it. or maybe not.

Yvonne said...

I am commenting to hopefully give you motivation to take pictures of your new place:) My favorite pic is the one of you girls in the tube slide.

Anonymous said...

Looks like your flip flops had a marvelous time at the lake (and you sure know how to keep us in suspense!)