Monday, March 17, 2008

Starbucks, Soup, Small Group

This morning I opened at Starbucks and I'm feeling slightly wired. Opening shifts start at 4:15 am, so it's pretty early. I only got about 4.5 hours of sleep, but so far i'm feeling great! I absolutely love working the early morning, because I get to be on drive-thru which is always the highlight of my day!! :) It's fun watching people's reactions (we have a camera out at drive-thru) at my cheery voice at 5am.. hee hee..

And because I woke up at 3:45, I had soup for my half an hour break at 8:30. Yummy breakfast!!

Today my small group is getting together. They are all on spring break, so we figured we'd do something fun! We were originally going to go to Cultus Lake for a picnic, but I heard it might have snowed up there, so we decided just to hang out at my house and play games and such. So it should be fun!! I have to go pick people up now, but just wanted to leave an update! Perhaps I'll have some pictures later! :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hi Vanessa! Thanks for letting me catch up with you! I had no idea you worked at that coffee place! My, I have been out of the loop for a while! So glad you are still influencing and inspiring the younger girls. Keep it up. I know they love being with you, and your camera! Have a wonderful day!