Saturday, March 15, 2008

Cookies, Colored, Crazy

Thursday was my cousin and friend, Desiree's birthday. So, we decided to celebrate in the morning by making JamJam cookies. Lately we have decided to use different cookie cutters depending on the holiday nearby. So we decided to make little chicks. At the bottom of this post are two of our classic singing videos made just for your enjoyment. Let me know what you think! :)
And as you can tell by these pictures, I dyed my hair!! I have never really dyed it before, except for a couple streaks when I was younger, so I was definitely branching out! I have always wanted darker hair, so I figured I'd give it a shot. On Sunday night my mom dyed it, it dried and it was the same color as before. haha. So the next day I bought some more hair dye and it actually worked this time! It has a reddish tinge which I think is a result of the combo of the two dyes, but i LOVE the way it turned out! And it makes my eyes look really blue which is fun!




This weekend has been kind of crazy with having to work lots and sing on worship team at church. I got called a couple days ago to fill in at church this weekend, but it's been a lot of fun so far! It's Palm Sunday and so we have a pretty stellar drumline which peps things up a lot! Listening to the sermon tonight I am once again reminded of the fact that some of my beliefs don't match up with what I know to be true in my head. I need to make it heart knowledge and come to a place where I actually believe these things. So, I am entering into honest dialogues with God. Funny how it's still so hard to be brutally honest to God, yet, I struggle with it.

Anyway, have a happy rest of the weekend!!

My latest countdowns:
Days until Lindie comes to visit: 9
Days until classes are over: 26
Days until my last shift at Starbucks: 29
Days until exams are over: 36
Days until I leave for Guatemala: 44

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

if the videos dont' work for you at first, be sure to just click the black space in the bottom left corner until the play button shows up and then it should come!!

Lisa Lu said...

I am deeply hurt that I am not on your list of Blogs you Read...

Chrys said...

LOVE the videos! The poor chicks never saw it coming...
Your hair looks great too. I wish I had the courage to do something like that!