Sunday, March 23, 2008

Panties, Party and Paques

You're probably all wondering why my post starts with "panties", so I'll explain that one first. Last week, I was working at Sbux on St. Patty's Day and I got to be the person at the drive-thru window talking to people. This lady came through and I asked her why she wasn't wearing green.
V: Where's your green today?
Woman: (checks under pants and pulls out her green underwear) Look! My underwear are actually green! I didn't even think of it!
V: Oh, (already wondering why this woman was showing me a portion of her underwear) you must have unconsciously done it this morning.
W: Oh no, I put these on yesterday, so I wasn't even thinking about that!

HAHAHAHAHAHA. i laughed inwardly but smiled nicely at her wondering why she just shared with me about her almost two days old underwear.


My small group youth girls


Today we had a family gathering on my mom's side! We had about forty people over and as always it was a ton of fun!
Last weekend and this weekend I got to sing on worship team (and ensemble this weekend) and it was really great. Because I've been gone a lot i haven't been able to be in church that much, but it was great to spend the last two weekends there and especially today to be reminded of and rejoice in Christ's ressurection life that He gives us! So great to know that I have something to celebrate, everyday!! :)

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter and I will be a better Blogger soon.. hehe..

My friend Lindie is coming from Calgary tomorrow for a few days, so I'm pretty excited! Kacey, Lindie and I are all going to the Seattle zoo tomorrow so I will post those pictures sometime in the future! Have a great week!

4 comments:

vfehr said...

oh Vanessa, the panties story made me laugh so hard! I think i must look funny just sitting here laughing out loud while staring at my computer. Hope you have a great time at the Zoo!

Chrys said...

I definitely should have played hookie today and gone to the zoo with you guys. All I did today was organize and clean stuff. Boo! Hope you had a fun time!

Anonymous said...

haha well that was quite the overshare on that woman's behalf now, wasn't it! oh geez. i wonder if she realized what she said after. hehe.

Theresa said...

That was wayyyy too much info for a drive thru window!!!! hehehe
Have a great time with your friend!