Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Girls, Gilmore, Great, Gagner!

At present, I have 20 things on my to-do list (and no, blogging is not one of them...) so I figured it would be a great idea to blog. The other day, Kristen and I dedicated the day to watching Gilmore Girls. Although we fell behind a bit, we're on the home stretch! I'm going to be quite sad when it's over.. I know you can start watching again, but there was something pretty special about us both never having watched it all and watching from beginning to end. Sigh. Anyway, enough of that :)


The other night, Heather, Jocelyn, Kristen and I went to the Canucks game. It was great fun! We cheered loud, danced hard (got on the big screen of course) and the Canucks won. All in all a great ending! The evening was topped off with a nice hot tub and stargazing (even though it was super windy and we almost froze to death!)

We thought we'd take some jumping pictures on the way back to the car...


And here is a picture of the packing I have done so far. Now I just need to go find and get a suitcase in which to put it in. Or maybe I could just carry it all? Maybe stuff it in a large purse?

Tonight Chrystal and I went to see Forbidden Broadway. It was great! I highly recommend you go and check it out! It's a spoof on different musicals and is quite hilarious! And very well done! :) Anyway, off to bed. This was just a random update to avoid doing all the things I actually need to do. In 36 hours I will be on a plane to South America!! Yippee!! :)

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

I was really sad when Gilmore Girls ended too. I'm enjoying it watching all of it again right now:)

Have a great trip!!! I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures and hear/read how it went!

Elsie said...

Hehe, yes, wouldn't it be nice to be able to carry all your stuff in a large purse instead of lugging a suitcase?! Bon voyage!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Dave Howarth said...

Marie-Pierre just bought the whole series and I'm ashamed to say that I'm completely hooked, i honestly can't remember the last time i waned to watch the next episode so badly. I'm almost done season 3, and they girls are halfway through 2 i think.
The writing is just so sarcastic and fun, but everyone I've talked to says it gets weaker as it goes. Which is understandable because when Rory goes off to college i think you'd lose a lot of the small town hi-jinx. Also the interaction between her and Lorelai would have to be significantly lessened. Oh well, we'll see.
glad you're enjoying it.