Friday, January 1, 2010

December, Delight, Darling

I figure since I haven't blogged in a while, I would do one big blog post about December (or the parts I haven't posted yet at least!


Every year, at my family gathering Liv and I take a picture together. I seem to be always wearing red! haha.. Its always great catching up with cousins and aunts and uncles and although I see them throughout the year, it's great to all be together!


Laura, Amy, Amy and I often get together for our girls nights. We were all part of the psychology club at trinity.. we met every week to plan stuff and really only ever had one event! haha.. But we are good friends because of it and for that I'm thankful! So we got together and enjoyed rockband and nachos!

Maia is a good friend of mine who I met at church back in the fall. I have been so blessed with her friendship and am so excited to hang out more with her and have fun and crazy times!! :0 here's us at a Canucks game!
I turned 25!! Eee! Quarter of a century! Hard to believe! :) I'm excited for this year though! Chrystal made me cupcakes and we lit them at midnight!! Pretty fantastic way to start my birthday! Thanks Chrystal! :)
Of course we had to try the cupcakes too!!

Parks is a professional present opener :)



Family picture by the tree!! Too bad Parks is looking at Lucas and I.. haha


Family gathering fun!

Star power!


I took Maia out for her birthday and we went to Granville Island where we enjoyed dinner at the Keg and went to "it's a wonderful life" afterwards. THe play was so well done and was such a nice little Christmas thing to do!! I also enjoyed White Christmas with Brooke, which was fantastic! it was my second time seeing it and it was incredibly well done! I also enjoyed Thoroughly Modern Millie which I saw in the summer at Theatre under the stars, but it was great to see an inside performance of it too!

Other things December held were going to some great movies in the theatres, and renovating of course! Which will be in a different post though! And just hanging out with friends and family and enjoying being with others!! :) Happy New Year's!!

Stay tuned for some other exciting posts! :)

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Happy New Year Vanessa! What a fun december you've had. I love live theatre, there's just something so engaging about it. Have a good night - looking forward to the renovations post!