Monday, August 10, 2009

Sudbury, Scenic, Son

After New York, I flew to Toronto where I stayed for a night before driving to visit some friends up in NewMarket for four days. Didn't take any pictures while there. Pretty much just read and relaxed and had some great conversations and walks. Then I drove up to Sudbury to visit my friend Ashley. It was SO good to see her again and catch up. One day we went to Killarney and went for a couple of hikes. We even hiked to a place called the Crack where we decided to immitate the name...




I have been to Ontario many times but never too far north of Toronto, so it was nice being in completely different scenery and it was absolutely beautiful and breathtaking!


Ashley's son Mikhail

A real mine!! We got to tour through it!!
The giant nickel!!




No comments: