Thursday, August 6, 2009

Spontaneous, Singing, Scenery

So hoorah for spontaneous trips!! I had two weeks off in August that I knew about and just recently found out I had a third week off. So Thursday I found out I had the time off, booked a hotel and flight and Saturday I was off to New York! And the pic above is what I saw on the streets upon my arrival. I decided it would be nice to spend five days by myself in New York, walking around, enjoying time unwinding with reading and journaling. Went to four musicals too which were all absolutely fantastic! I saw 9 to 5, Next to Normal, The Little Mermaid, and In the Heights. They were all fantastic!
I went for a lot of walks in Central Park and just enjoyed people watching and walking around the city.




Here's some pictures from the Central Park Zoo. The first polar bear I've ever seen!! He was cute.


No comments: