Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jays, Junior, Joyous

The day after the wedding, we all (17 of us) went to a Blue Jays game. I'm a fan of baseball usually for the first four innings, but this game was actually great for the whole thing! Maybe it's because we were seventh row, in line with first base and so the action was right there in your face. It was Parks' first pro sporting event-hoorah! Okay, I don't think he liked all the loud cheering much, but that's okay. He'll grow to love it I"m sure!

The newlyweds

My aunty Esther

We went for dinner in Toronto and then played around doing some night photography afterwards. In moments like these I always wish I had a tripod.. I get to be creative with it instead! :)



Chad and I shared a monstrous hot dog at the baseball game!

Bobbi's friend Julie and my cousin Adrielle- we all went out for ice cream after.


Taking a little rest with daddy

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Parks is so adorable!!! Love the last picture. And that hot dog is monstrous.