Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Update and Up, Up and Away

First off, my apologies for being the world's worst blogger (okay, maybe not the worst...) I haven't been online a huge amount lately and have been working lots and doing lots of marking and school stuff. So here I am. I had a bunch of fun pictures to post, but alas, my camera mysteriously disappeared into the hands of my brother and who knows where it went. Hopefully I find it soon!

My new theme for titles for posts is letters.. all the same (maybe you noticed). hopefully you can figure out how it applies :) (u is a hard letter.. haha)

Had my first and only midterm last week which was nice to get over with!! Now I just have a few big assignments left and it shouldn't be too bad. Every semester I come to this point where everyone around me is swamped with midterms and papers and I wonder why I am not. I'm waiting for the semester of death.. but it has not yet come (not complaining). Maybe I just pick the classes well? :)

Working at Starbucks has been fun! Took me a little bit to get back into the groove and remember how to do everything! it's fun having the regulars recognize me. For Valentine's Day, my friends Kacey, Chrystal and I all got together to play Mario Party and eat candy. haha.. we felt mildly sick afterwards. but it was fun!!

This week I'm counting down the days until reading break!! Only four more!! I'm off to Cuba with my mom, my friend Brooke, her mom and my aunt and uncle, so it should be a lot of fun!! So just a pre-warning that after Saturday I won't be posting until March 3rd or so but I will have lots of pictures to post, so be sure to check it out!!

Hopefully I'll find my camera later and I'll make a pictures post with more stories of what's been going on.

And I will leave you with a quote from my philosophy readings that I really liked.

"The evil of pain is the grit which makes possible the growth of the pearl."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay a new post!
i like that quote too.

:)

Chrys said...

mildly sick? Believe me, with all that candy I felt very sick. But it was still fun!