Saturday, February 23, 2008

Helicopters and Havana

The other day I came home from work and wondered what the noise I was hearing was. I got out of my car, peeked in the backyard and noticed a helicopter there.. You know, regular sight-haha.. my brother has been taking helicopter lessons and so he was stopping by to pick my mom up for a ride. She took my camera and snapped a few shots.
Here's the view of the back of our house from the air. Kind of fun!


Laurel and I studying for our Philosophy Midterm.


Chrystal and I for our weekly walk around Mill Lake.

And today I'm off to Cuba!! Hoorah!! here's a couple pics I took of the internet of the place where we'll be staying! We'll be doing all sorts of activities too which I'm super excited for! :) I have always wanted to go swordfish fishing and that is something we will do!! I'm stoked!! Stay tuned for pictures in about a week!! And have a great week-enjoy the sun in Abby!! :)

1 comment:

Chrys said...

When I think of fishing in Cuba, I think of The Old Man and the Sea. Hopefully you won't be fighting off sharks and spending three days trying to bring in a massive fish!!