Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pen, Pal, Periodically

Not sure if anyone reads this blog now that I've neglected it for so long!

Just wanted to write a note that I probably won't be blogging much. Partly because internet access here is difficult. And also I stare at a computer for a lot of the day at work and it's the last thing I want to do on my day off or once I get off work.

That being said, I wanted to let you know that every once in a while I send out an update/prayer email, so if you want to be added to that list, let me know!

And secondly, as Elsie noticed in a previous post, I do love to send letters. It's a life goal of mine to bring back the art of letter writing.  So, if you would like to also get back into the art of letter writing, let me know and I'd love to become your pen pal!  I like to send photos with my letters and other fun things, so if you want to keep in touch that way, let me know.

Things are going well here. 17 students arrived on Friday and now I'm adjusting to what life looks like during the Bible School year as a staff member.

Hope you are all doing well and perhaps one of you will become a penpal someday soon!

4 comments:

the camerons said...

As much as my heart would love to be a pen pal realistically I know I'd just be a disappointment. But please do add me to your email update. Love following your adventures.

Lovella ♥ said...

I can't write letters ..I hate my handwriting and that is why I started blogging. I will keep an eye on you here though when you do post.
I love the thought of those 17 students being with you.
You will be amazing as a staff member.

Elsie said...

Staff member??!!! You've never mentioned that before. How exciting! I will keep checking your blog for updates. I'm also open to being a pen pal (but you probably had your younger friends in mind, lol)

Beck's Bulletin said...

I sure am going to miss your blog posts...but will keep on checking! and I would love to prayer updates by email. You've got my email!