Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sick, Socks, Silly

I have much to post about but dont' feel like posting about any of it! hehehe.. But I'm wearing really cool socks right now so that's got to count for something. I was taking pictures of myself on photobooth today and thought i'd post one of myself so you wouldn't think i put my hair up in braided buns all the time and cake on the makeup.. hehehe..

Here are some more pictures from Aladdin. I think I'm in them somewhere...



My house is returning to it's less chaotic state and that is nice and feels nice. Dishwasher is getting installed Friday so I will have the use of both sinks and my dishwasher again! YAY! And I have a bunch of new furniture that was brutal to assemble but I really like it and it looks great!! :)

Only 14 days until my birthday!! Turning a quarter of a century and I'm really excited for being 25.. I feel like it's going to be an awesome year with some new seasons and newness of perspective and where I'm at in life as well (hopefully not insanely busy). So I'm excited for all that is coming and also to go to South America and Antarctica in less than a month!! EEEE!! Great way to start the year and my year of being 25!! :)

Okay now I"m off to watch some Gilmore Girls with Kristen! Have a great day all!!

I've been reading a couple great books lately so I will share some thoughts on them soon!! Once my brain starts working again! The day my musical ended my body decided it had held out long enough and completely shut down!! I'll be up to snuff soon enough, I just have to keep denying the fact that i'm sick.. hehe

1 comment:

elisa said...

your pics look great! i can't believe you were in that musical/play! i'm so impressed..don't think i could get the guts up to do it!!
oh and GILMORE GIRLS!!! of course! what a great way to spend an evening :)