Saturday, September 26, 2009

Work, Weary, Woooh!

This week we had our work conference! And while it was a lot of fun, I was utterly exhausted by the end of it!! Friday night I went to bed at 7pm (and when i go to bed THAT early, you know i'm tired!! haha) I worked 16 hours of overtime and went to the conferences all day and then did evening activities. So generally my days were 4:30 am until midnight-FUN!! Here are some pictures I took throughout the week.


Mike, one of the sales reps I support.




Sheri one of my order entry pals. We have nice daily visits where we read a page from my "i never knew that book". Quite exciting




The School Specialty version of dance, dance revolution. Fun to watch people from work try it out!

Team building activities at Trinity


These activities were conducive to some great photos.. hehe





Our formal awards banquet



Rockband groupies






Singing along to the pianos at Duke of Dublin's




Apparently it was my birthday and on my birthday it has always been a dream of mine to sing live.. haha.. so after having three songs sung to me, I got to sing!! haha.. It was fun though!! :)

1 comment:

Elsie said...

Woah, what happened? Your blog was stuck on June 18 for months, and now it is suddenly up to date. Glad to see you've been having fun as usual, cooking with roommates, partying with work friends, sightseeing, going to weddings and enjoying the little nephew. Good times!