Thursday, September 10, 2009

Victory, Victoria, Vanessa

My friend Bethany came to visit from Saskatchewan early September. We were roommates in Quebec and I always love seeing her again. On the Thursday we went to White Rock and enjoyed the view and had some fish and chips.

Friday we went to Vancouver where we went for some amazing Japanese and then went to the BC Lions game (and they won-yay!). Saturday we went on a whale watching trip and also went to Victoria for the day. We saw a lot of whales on the way over. Then we hung out in downtown Victoria and went to Butchart Gardens for the day before going back to Vancouver. Sunday we went to Seattle and saw the musical 'Wicked' and Monday we slept, because by then I was pooped!! haha.. Here are some pics from the Saturday.








We found a store with the coolest tuques. i actually want them all. haha










2 comments:

Yvonne said...

So this is a post about rebellion . . . . :D

Vanessa said...

hehehe.. yes.. I love obeying signs. Well, actually in the one with the dog and the drinking jar, I am obeying it.. kind of. haha. it's my friend that is the rebel!!