Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Early, Eek, Ecstatic

Good morning all! Just wanted to write a quick hello in my quest to post more on my blog. Last night I finished my Lit Review and a five-page paper, working on them until five in the morning! I think that's a new record for late nights for me. Then I woke up at eight to go to class. I look forward to midnight tonight when I can finally go to bed!!

Next week Lindie is coming to visit and I'm pretty excited!! Haven't seen her in a while so it should be fun-I love the little adventures we always go on!

Anyway, that's all for now!! Until next time!

2 comments:

Chrys said...

haha, when I got your text this morning I thought you woke up early for something. Nope, you still hadn't gone to bed yet when I was on my way to work!!

Elsie said...

Just in case you're waiting for more comments before posting again.........hope you're getting more rest these days......