Sunday, October 19, 2008

Research, Review, Ready

Greetings from a brain that no longer functions to its maximum capacity! I have been working on my literature review all day today for my thesis. Blah. Okay, i have wasted a lot of time, but I suppose that's part of the process of research. I have a stack of twenty books beside me and have sifted through about ten of them. Only ten more to go!! haha.. And about twenty articles to read as well-should be fun. For those of you who were wondering, I'm looking at moral development in children. Should be interesting-but a lot of work!

I keep thinking school will ease up, but then it gets more and more insane-so such is my life right now. At times I feel like I am drowning in school and life, but I'm working at keeping my head above the water. So that's my quick update. Until next time!

1 comment:

Chrys said...

too bad my method of writing a book review won't work for you - I just read the table of contents and skimmed the inro and conclusion!! Haha, a little bit of a difference between my 1 pg TESL review and yours for your thesis!