Friday, July 10, 2009

Work, Water, Wain

During the summer, we have different things at work for rewarding our hard work. So we had a pool party and dinner at my mom's place. It was fun to hang out as a big group outside of work. We played some great games and had fun swimming with the underwater camera (not always the most flattering pictures, but very fun!)

It's been great to get to know a whole new group of people at work. I am blessed with many new friendships and am thankful for these people in my life! :)
Oops.. forgot the zoom was on on this one...

These candles looked great everywhere... but they did not fare so well with the rain...
Some intense catch phrase-i always love seeing how people act when playing this game because you see an entirely different side of people.
Not sure what Chrystal is passionately trying to convey here...




1 comment:

Chrys said...

I love Karen's face in the first picture!
And I also have no idea what I was doing in that picture of me...