Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dinner, Date, Done

Kristen has been living with me for the last two months and it has been absolutely wonderful! I have thoroughly enjoyed living with her, even if that has meant losing copious amounts of sleep! We watched a lot of Gilmore Girls, had some great late night chats (and even an early morning chat once when she came up at 4am to chat when I was getting ready for work). She had her last shift at Old Spaghetti Factory and so Chris and I went for a farewell dinner (we like to go have her as our waitress every Friday night). It is sad that we will no longer have a purpose for our friday night dinners... and I will miss Kristen dearly, but here's hoping she has an amazing time in France!!! :)


Kristen was even kind enough to buy us drinks on her last shift. And we don't even tip that well. But we do write great comment cards!! :)

No comments: