Friday, January 6, 2012

Back, Break, Blog


 I'm back!!  Just when you thought you'd never hear from me again, here I am.  As I mentioned on my other blog, one of my new year's resolutions was to blog more. So here I go.  Not totally sure how to catch up on the last few months, but here's a few pictures.  In the fall things were beautiful, now it's beautiful and snowy. 


 Here are two photos of my room. Tried to make it as cozy as possible as I tried to fit the objects of an entire house into a small room. I think I was pretty successful. Feels like home.


Just got back after three weeks back in BC visiting my family and it was lovely. And now it's back to the grindstone. Lots of changes around here but it's exciting to look ahead and see what God will continue to do in His faithfulness.

And that's all for now as I have a five year old coming for a sleepover in a few minutes (will probably be the only time I ever go to bed before 9pm.. haha)

You can be looking forward to more blogs posts!  Until next time! :)

4 comments:

Beck's Bulletin said...

I can hardly wait...I love reading your blog posts!

Elsie said...

I'm glad you're back to writing in your blog again! Your room looks like a nice place to come home to, so bright and cheery.

Lovella ♥ said...

I love that cozy little space. You have it all figured out! I'm glad you are here...back from BC. :)

Joyful Noise for a Joyful Life said...

Love reading you. Glad we will be hearing more from you again.