Thursday, April 7, 2011

Flowers, Friends, Frenzy

In the last couple days, there is the feeling of spring in the air! The flowers are blooming and everything seems fresh and new.


There is something about a street full of cherry blossom trees that makes my heart flutter with excitement inside because it's so beautiful and full of life. So today I tried snapping a few pictures of them.


And after today, I have flowers inside my house too! A friend of mine came over for tea and blessed me with some flowers. Was so wonderful to have her company and now I have a lovely bouquet of tulips in my living room as a reminder of our visit as well.


And life has turned into a frenzy (hence the lack of blogging). I have been so busy packing up my house that I have neglected entirely to pack for my month long trip. Maybe if I had a washer that worked I could wash clothes to pack. For now I will just run around getting everything else done, avoiding packing for my holidays altogether.

Countdown is on: 4 more sleeps and then the adventures shall begin!

No comments: