Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ceremony, Class, Completed!

Here's photos from my grad ceremony!! YIPPEE for being done!!!!!

Chris and I were pretty proud to get a picture with the president. We feel special.

My mom and I

Desiree and I

Me coming off the stage!

Chrystal and I

My mom. Omi, Chad, Bobbi and I (and baby!!)
Jocelyn, Kristen and I

Chuck, one my fave profs

Heidi and I

Myron, one of my other fave profs, and I

And that concludes pics from my grad!! We had a smashing party after which was pretty fun.

2 comments:

Chrys said...

Yay for being done! I had a lot of fun at the ceremony and party. Good times all around! :)

Elsie said...

Congratulations!! All that hard work is done and it looks like you celebrated well. Hey, that's my cousin Myron in the picture! I'm glad to hear that you consider him one of your favourite profs.